Head Graphic Designer | 2006 - Present
Quantum Graphics, Newport Beach CA
- • Worked directly with clients to achieve goals and marketing needs through one-on-one consultations.
- • Managed daily office operations such as ordering materials, billing clients, and quality control.
- • Extensive experience in layout for large format and digital print.
- • Design Projects Include: Logo design, business cards, posters, banners,
Trade show signage.
- • Designed print material for various trade show companies such as Blaine Convention Services,
C-1 Trade Show Services, Convention Decorating Services, and Total Expo.
Intern | February 2014 - May 2014
Studio Number One / Obey Clothing, Los Angeles CA
- • Participated in clothing designs and layouts
- • Performed office tasks to assist in daily oprations
- • Managed sticker packs and shipping tasks
Degree in Graphics Arts and Advertising
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte NC
Ideation 101, Conceptual Approaches
Ideation 102, Campaign Ideation
Ideation 103, Comprehensive Strategies
Copywriting 501, Core Copywriting
San Diego Portfolio Studio, San Diego CA